anyone need this reel paperwork?

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
john elder
Star Board Poster

anyone need this reel paperwork?

Post by john elder »

for $12, delivered?

john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

sorry...a bit dyslexic on that address

Harvey
Super Board Poster

Reel Paper

Post by Harvey »

John, Please make copies and send them to the Library. Somewhere down the road, someone will be lookin' for them.
harvey
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

will do, harvey...I thought about that, but didn't know if there was anything here novel enough to be of interest...never know! That paper on the care and feeding of a Shapleigh reel is interesting...guess I never have seen a Shapleigh when I knew what I was looking at...The one in the brochure is a fairly generic levelwind.
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Library Donations

Post by Brian F. »

It appears to me that the Library could use a lot more in terms of instructional papers for reels in general. I believe the request also still stands even for paperwork on current reels (or at least "new" reels relative to 1950, 60, etc.) since the thinking is that these reels will eventually become antiques also.
spurs101
Big ORCA Fan

Post by spurs101 »

:shock: :?: John: Might be interested in the Silkcast Paperwork. How would we connect?
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Well, Spurs101...if that really IS your name...You can email me at and we'll make it happen!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

:D that last was an attempted take-off on a line in Dr. Strangelove :oops: Should have added a few happy faces :D :) :? come get that catalogue, Spurs!