two reels

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
jyarddog
Big ORCA Fan

two reels

Post by jyarddog »

Two items-
This one I do not have anymore, a DAM Quick 330, red and black. I caught my first steelhead with it. Lost in a car fire. I was just wondering what those are worth today.

Second- This one I have. Penn bait caster, plastic sides gray color. On the handle side imprinted in a circle is Penn, across the diameter of the circle in MONOFIL, under that is No.25, underneath is made in USA. Brake release lever has a number- 21-155. Counter weighted crank, cream colored plastic knob, bullet shaped both ends. oil ports on both sides of the spindle. It has a bait-minder. Reel seat has a number 30-155. Chrome is worn here and there, rust spots in most places. Evidently was my wife's father's reel years ago. I disassembled it and cleaned and oiled it. Everything seems to work. The drag seems smooth throughout its range. Hven't considered selling it; just curious as to its year of manufacter and its worth. Thank you, Bob