reel repair methods

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
SWIMJIG

reel repair methods

Post by SWIMJIG »

:D :type: :?: :idea: Is there any special type of artical you would like to see in (THE REEL FIX) column? you can either email me at or list them on the site! please allow me time for research and at least 5 weeks before the (REEL NEWS) goes to press, as Phil is not a supper man and has to rearange the articals to fit the Mag. space thats in the Mag. A lot of Credit and a large thanks to Phill is in order , he does a fantastict job of getting all those items to fit the Mag, so we all can injoy them. No, i have not run out of things to write about only prefer to answere some Questions in the new year , as i see a lot of different reels shown on this site. I am most interested in someone writing about (sonic cleaners) as they may be a lot easier on the hands for you folks, also if any of you find a easier way to work on a reel, please either wite on it and posibly Phil can start a (new column. Ie ) posibly called (REEL Solutions?) a few paragraphs will help a lot of folks, Please advise asap as Jan. 1st is just around the corner! Col. milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG