ORCA FTP Information

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

ORCA FTP Information

Post by mortepa »

For those of you that are familiar with File Transfer Protocol (FTP)...I have enabled uploads using an anonymous logon. If any of you have some antique tackle related files that you would like to upload, feel free to do so at any time. I am talking about things like nice wallpaper, animated icons, 100 X 100 pixel pictures for the forum, ORCA logo pictures, etc... Basically anything you might think other members would enjoy. I will make good use of donated uploads for the site, whenever I can. I also would like to create a library of this kind of thing for members to peruse and download.

Just go to this location:
FTP location:
Username:
Password:

Here is a snapshot example of WS FTP:
Reel Geezer
Ultra Board Poster

Invalid Session

Post by Reel Geezer »

Hey Paul:
How come we're all getting those invalid session messages? I can't post a new message - only answer one that is already up.
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

Post by mortepa »

Is this the first time you experienced this Phil? I know some had problems with AOL and the board in the past. Try logging off AOL (if you use AOL)and back on , and then do the same for the message board. I have been unable to get this error myself. I even subscribed to AOL to play around with it and see, but still no error. Hmmm...
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

Post by mortepa »

Well, I am heading out for Thanksgiving back home. I will followup in a couple days and hope that posting has resumed back to normal. If not, well...let's hope that isn't the case. Have a ncie turkey day everyone!

- Paul