Play time at the Elders!

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Stef Duma
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Play time at the Elders!

Post by Stef Duma »

jr.evansii wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:10 am Sorry for intruding, but I love a good hunt! I Googled a "list of street names in Malvern Wells" and found that there is a Peachfield Road listed. Looks like it could fit what's on the lid.

J.
Interesting thats in Malvern and Malvern Well is south of there I will investigate when they, or if they separated.
jr.evansii
Frequent Board Poster

Post by jr.evansii »

This was what I found.

List of Street Names in Malvern Wells, Malvern Hills District, United Kingdom
https://geographic.org/streetview/uk/Ma ... wells.html

J.
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

thanks, Jr! No intrusion! I agree that looks like a prime candidate for the address!

john
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Wow- thanks so much for all your help- I AM GOING TO SHOOT A FILM IN THE UK IN JANUARY ! I'll try to hunt this address down. Stef- do you have a copy of the article by any chance? THANKS ! daniel z
happy halloween !
Stef Duma
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Stef Duma »

Dan Z wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:23 pm Wow- thanks so much for all your help- I AM GOING TO SHOOT A FILM IN THE UK IN JANUARY ! I'll try to hunt this address down. Stef- do you have a copy of the article by any chance? THANKS ! daniel z
happy halloween !
I will try and dig it out.

What film are you shooting and where?
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Hey Stefan, just seeing this- but the film is called RENEGADES, shooting in London bu now delayed because of Covid. Article below, (if thats OK to add links here) anyways = im still trying to find out more about the epic SUPER SEVEN SEAS reel... do thanks all for Clues ! dz

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/sh ... 234835562/
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Dan Z wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:00 am Hey Stefan, just seeing this- but the film is called RENEGADES, shooting in London bu now delayed because of Covid. Article below, (if thats OK to add links here) anyways = im still trying to find out more about the epic SUPER SEVEN SEAS reel... do thanks all for Clues ! dz

https://variety.com/2020/film/global/sh ... 234835562/
Pretty cool, Dan. Thanks for posting that link. ORCA has an international cast of characters, just like your movie, and it makes things very interesting.

Mike N.
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
Paul Roberts
Super Board Poster

Post by Paul Roberts »

Amazing reels. I've never held such... as monster reel! Man, they are beautiful.
ORCA 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024