ORCA at FATC Daytona

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: ORCA at FATC Daytona

Post by Mike N »

reelsmith. wrote:

These two are following me home. One for me and one for a friend.

Great show with good ORCA representation. Lots of reels with all genres and price ranges covered. Loads of fun seeing all of my pals. My thanks to all who made the trip, especially Mike Nogay and John Elder, who I had not seen in far too long.

Dean.
Two pretty incredible reels, Dean. I’m glad you got them. It was great to watch you and Terry in the art of the deal.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
bettybarr
Advanced Board Poster

Post by bettybarr »

Darn!! This was a fabulous show and I am sorry that I was not there. Don and I will definitely be there next year. I was planning to come but truthfully, I am building an O gauge model railroad and it is occupying my time. It is almost as fun as reels!
Cuttyhunker
Frequent Board Poster

Post by Cuttyhunker »

First time for me, and as the"new kid" I certainly couldn't have received a warmer welcome from you guys here at ORCA, as well as the FATC contingent. Learned a lot and enjoyed actual face time with some folks I'd communicated via phone and email over the years. Like Arnold "I'll be back"
Thank You All,
Bob
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Might as well bump the 2019 Daytona thread, too.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
RonG
Super Board Poster

Post by RonG »

Those are great memories Mike. I'm looking forward to the day when we can make more memories like these.
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

2/15/21 heavy snow here in WV today so I’m working from home until noon then going to the office. I had a chance to go thru my iPad and find 10 or so photos from that Daytona 2019 show I don’t believe were posted:

Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990