ATTENTION non-ORCA members

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

ATTENTION non-ORCA members

Post by reeltackle »

I just got back from vacation and had a chance to catch-up on my reading. Upon opening the REEL NEWS the first thing I read was Dave Lehmann's President's Message and, it was right on point! I think Dave hit the nail on the head with this one, however, after reading it, I realized that because the article was only printed in the REEL NEWS he was pretty much preaching to the choir.

Members already know what a highly informative publication the REEL NEWS is and what an amazing bargain it is for the small amount of annual dues required to receive it. I have been in the club since its inception and owe a lot of my knowledge about antique reels to this publication and the authors who have so generously written the articles that fill its pages each addition.

So, non-members, below you will find the first part of Dave's president message. If you have any doubts about the value of joining-up, just ask any member how they feel about it, I'm sure they feel the same way I do!

If you are not a member and want to learn much, much more about reels and get more enjoyment from this great hobby - Join ORCA and you will receive this wonderful publication along with so much more.

Thanks again Dave for a great message!

Ed Pritchard
http://www.AntiqueFishingReels.com
ORCA Charter Member "First Paid Member"
Honorary Life Member

"Reels As Big As Your Head" Always looking for BIG game reels and anything else that might go along.
Steve
Star Board Poster

Re: ATTENTION non-ORCA members

Post by Steve »

As a member of the choir, I agree completely with Ed's post. :cool Dr. Lehmann couldn't have said it better. :bow: Please join our club; you'll find that it's well worth the modest expense.

Steve Vernon
ORCA Honorary member

Book: ANTIQUE FISHING REELS, 2nd Ed.
Websites:
Antique Fishing Reels
Kopf reels
Hendrick reels

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose."