ABU NO.5000 DeLux 4 screw

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
leeabu
Big ORCA Fan

ABU NO.5000 DeLux 4 screw

Post by leeabu »

I have just acquired this reel. It appears well used but also well cared for. It seems in very good working condition and fair appearance. Serial # 5721. The gold plating is worn in spots. Just the bare reel. Any value help would be appreciated. Thanks!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: ABU NO.5000 DeLux 4 screw

Post by john elder »

Wayne Benson can probably help you off the board. We try not to get into $ and regardless, you will need to provide detailed pics for such an evaluation...condition is everything!

John
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Wayne B.
Super Board Poster

Post by Wayne B. »

Can you post some pics? If you can’t post pics on our site you can send them to me via my website shown below. I may be able to help.
Wayne Benson
ORCA Member, 2009
Waynesreelcollectibles.weebly.com
leeabu
Big ORCA Fan

Post by leeabu »

I have spent all day today trying to figure out how to email the pics. I am still working on it but may have to wait until the grand kids come over to show :bash: me how!