Thurs. ORCA Members Spotted at NFLCC Natls.

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

Thurs. ORCA Members Spotted at NFLCC Natls.

Post by Jonathan P. Kring »

Well my job half accomplished as usual. Didn't get all of the pictures I intended to take. Wild Bill Sonnett trying to be incognito! Dan Basore "King Of The Collectors", good to see him out and about. Jack Leslie of Mooresville, In. New ORCA Pres. Ron Gast and Charter Member Mike Nogay. (First time to meet Mike Terry McBurney Dick Braun Roger Schulz Dave Erickson I know the next three are members, but I;m terrible with names. Joan Lyons Jim Schottenham and I Think Don Lyons. Forgot my most important person of my trip, John Ganung Of Langs!! Whew! Glad That Is Done.
Cast your cares upon the Lord. Psalm 55:22
Then He said to them, "follow Me and I will Make you fishers of men". Matthew 4:19
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

Re: Thurs. ORCA Members Spotted at NFLCC Natls.

Post by Jonathan P. Kring »

After seeing Mike Nogays posts, I don't think I actually know many ORCA Members!!!!!
Cast your cares upon the Lord. Psalm 55:22
Then He said to them, "follow Me and I will Make you fishers of men". Matthew 4:19
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: Thurs. ORCA Members Spotted at NFLCC Natls.

Post by Mike N »

Jonathan P. Kring wrote:After seeing Mike Nogays posts, I don't think I actually know many ORCA Members!!!!!
Thanks for posting all the photos, Jonathan. ORCA is a great community of reel collectors and it’s nice to add faces to names!

Mike
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990