ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
soreno
Big ORCA Fan

Post by soreno »

New to club collect south bend 1131's and Montague 60/80 yd german silver reels.I don't have roster yet and was talking to Jim Madden on ebay can somebody give him my email
Last edited by kyreels on Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: email posted against rules
john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: New member

Post by john elder »

Welcome, So! ....or is it Reno?? :D At any rate, I sent a link to this post to Jim so he can get in contact with you.

John
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Welome Scott. We are here to help. You can contact a member by using the email icon on any message that is posted. We don't allow posting of email addresses, the club uses the email icon on the message board, and you will get a directory of contacts with your membership.

Read this and any of the FAQs viewtopic.php?f=8&t=12874

Any member will be glad to help you contact anyone or research your interests. Good Luck!
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
soreno
Big ORCA Fan

Post by soreno »

Thanks John Still learning to navigate system, sorry about listing my e mail address I should have read the rules first. User name is s oreno like the south bend reel name .Thanks Again Scott