Can’t find the reel maker

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Thehorseman
Big ORCA Fan

Can’t find the reel maker

Post by Thehorseman »

I have a reel I purchased recently and would like to know who made it. I have posted it on several sites with no luck. Where on this site can I post pics and ask for info? I hope I’m in the right place. It’s the size of a 6/0. My guess it’s a Frankenreel “ lots of different reel parts” or homemade. This reel only has a “T S” stamped in one side. No numbers inside or outside. Thanks for any help ! Not sure if the pics loaded? They were less than 3mb
Michael
spadej1
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Can’t find the reel maker

Post by spadej1 »

The instructions for posting images are located here:

https://reeltalk.orcaonline.org/viewto ... =1&t=15596

The one step that usually causes problems (when the image size is OK!) is this one:

For most, tapping or clicking the appropriate choice of size will automaticaly insert the appropriate code in your message at the point where your cursor is placed. Others may have to copy the code into their post, using the method they are used to.

Hint— there are regular and thumbnail versions that are in your list after you upload them, click on one or the other and it usually adds your image link automatically.

If that doesn’t work then ask again and we’ll figure out how best to help.
-James-
New to reel collecting so bear with me please. I like reel deals!