Important Message!

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
RonG
Super Board Poster

Important Message!

Post by RonG »

If you are planning on attending the San Diego Convention, please register now. It's important to get an accurate head count for the events with the Hotel. Please do not wait until you get there to pay for Registration or Breakfast with the Board or inform if you will be attending the evening banquet. The link for registering using PayPal is shown below. You can also send a check to Roger Schulz.

https://www.orcaonline.org/product-cate ... istration/

As another reminder, the FATC Daytona Show will be held the end of February, 2022. ORCA has a table area at the Show. Here again, please register now to allow for a good head count. The FATC show website is shown below. I've already registered.

http://fatc.net/Shows.htm

A photo of the ORCA section at the Daytona Show and the available tables is shown in the photo below. Contact Larry Lucas if you have any questions.

wrong99
Star Board Poster

Re: Important Message!

Post by wrong99 »

I see absolutely no link for payment through PayPal.
Mark
RonG
Super Board Poster

Post by RonG »

Go to the link and "ADD TO CART" for the registration, the Breakfast with the Board, the Display Table or the Sales Table. Then proceed to checkout where you can pay wit PayPal.
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Post by wrong99 »

Don't see any ADD TO CART using that link.
RonG
Super Board Poster

Post by RonG »

This means you're not logged in. When you hover the cursor over the Store, you should see "MY ACCOUNT." Click on that and log in. Then you can register. This log in account is different than the Reel Talk log in account.
wrong99
Star Board Poster

Post by wrong99 »

Thank you.
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Just as an explanation to what Mark is seeing on the store. We have products that anyone can purchase, and products that only members can purchase. Anyone can see all the products, but only ORCA full members can purchase certain products like the convention registration. If you don't login to the store, then we don't know you are a member and you cannot add them to the cart and checkout. I would agree that the messaging on the store could be more clear on this. It would be nice if WooCommerce made it clearer what products are members-only. I will continue to try to improve our messaging.
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Post by Mike N »

Ron,
I was wondering if Roger could post the first names and last initial (only) of those ORCA members who are registered and bought a table. I believe I did so by mail when I called in my room reservation but honestly can’t recall. If not, an email to me would be appreciated. How are the numbers?
Thanks
Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
kyreels
Super Board Poster

Post by kyreels »

Rooms are again available at the Kona Kai hotel until Aug 27. See the topic at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24021
Matt Wickham
Collector of Casting Weights, KY Reels and KY Tackle