2003 in Review...

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

2003 in Review...

Post by mortepa »

Thanks to all of you that have helped me add to my collection throughout this last year. Thanks for all the information and knowledge shared. Thanks for helping me build some nice collector friendships. You all know who you are...and if not, I am sure you can relate to what I am saying. I feel very fortunate to be a part of this group. From the top to the bottom...I love ORCA!

Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Nice

Post by Brian F. »

Very nice, Paul, and right back at you!
Aloha,
Brian
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:lol: 8) :idea: :type: HEY paul, just got a nice reel in the box from Dan Basore, of ILL. NOW this box is marked (repaired Fishing reel The Enterprise mfg. Co. The pflugers Akron OhIO Made in USA (order register no. R-11320 the wavy green and white box, and (NO date stamp on the box bottom or anywhere! it has a pfluger free speed 1000 in it. thus just made my thoughts firm up, the ones that have date stamps on the boxes must give the period of reel mfg.date. the ones without a date stamp , those boxes must be for repairs or parts etvc. this box has a lable paper with 3 small holes in it like it came off a role. the free speeds were made around 1956. the lable is older the box is correct for the 1956 period. SOOOOO watch your boxes and lables it cold date your items and No Pfluger never did waste anything! Your Ohio conection Col. milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG PS its not for sale! maybee a trade?
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Naw, Naw, Naw, The thanks goes to you, Paul,
for supporting this board. and to Phil for the older
version. From the time this board was stated,
Sept. 13. 2003, we have had 832 post to date.
Hard telling how many post was on the other one
but almost ALL of them have added to our hobby
in a way that we never considered existed. Man,
it sure is easy to be able to ask a question and
get the answers you need, sometime with pictures,
and at the same time, share your findings with everyone.
Saves a lot on Phone bills.
This is what makes all of you guys special. I am just
glad that you let me be a part of it.
harvey :bow: