"Invalid Session" ....

ORCA Online Forum - Feel free to talk or ask about ALL kinds of old tackle here, with an emphasis on old reels!
Dr. Rob
Super Board Poster

Post by Dr. Rob »

Why does this thread have 8416 views? I mean, it's good but not THAT good
reelsmith

Why

Post by reelsmith »

Why so many views?

Because the threads I start are always the best... I don't even have to talk about reels !

:-)

Dean.
joe klaus
Super Board Poster

Post by joe klaus »

I've never gotten the message. So checking to see if I get it now.
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

Re: "Invalid Session" - what abt a "Invalid A

Post by mortepa »

ABUBO wrote:Hi all,
I use XP-Home and IE 6.0 SP2 and I have none of the discussed probs abv. But I can see that reelsmith have another problem - he has NO AVATAR below his login name when posting - just as I don't. We both got this "red X in a tiny square" thingy instead! I've done my avatar within the limits - it's less than 10KB and less than 100 x 100 pixels ... how come it doesn't show then? Is it because I'm not a member of ORCA (yet)?
To all that have emailed about the problems with loading up avatars, the problem has been resolved. Go ahead and try again. The permissions were set incorrectly. Not sure how that happened, but we should be good again.

The invalid session problem should be a thing of the past. As far as I know we have not had any of these problems since we upgraded to the most recent PHPBB version last year.

Thanks much,
Paul
ABUBO
Advanced Board Poster

Post by ABUBO »

Hi Paul,
Thanks for looking into this. I've re-done my avatar as requested (hope it works now).
Regards,
Bo

WOW ... it sure works. Thanks again.

One more thing - will probs uploading pic's to the board also be ok now, or is that a different programming issue?