Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
Posted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:59 am 
User avatar
Advanced Board Poster
Joined: 3/12/17
Posts: 199
Location: Gaithersburg, Md


Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:55 am 
Reel Talk Member
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 9/13/03
Posts: 2303
Location: On the Snake River or Lake Lowell
Triple crown winner Justify was invited to the white house but declined, stating "if I wanted to see a horse's ----, I would have came in second."


Posted: Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:09 pm 
User avatar
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 1/20/13
Posts: 2356
Location: Eastern NE
Reel Geezer wrote:Triple crown winner Justify was invited to the white house but declined, stating "if I wanted to see a horse's ----, I would have came in second."

Now that is one REALLY BAD joke. :roll:


Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:25 pm 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
Joined: 1/06/07
Posts: 231
Location: central Pa
2 batteries walk into a bar.
bartender sez: you can come in but don't start nothin'.


Posted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:09 am 
Reel Talk Member
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 9/13/03
Posts: 2303
Location: On the Snake River or Lake Lowell
A blind man enters a bar. After ordering a drink, and sitting there for a while, the blind guy yells to the bartender,

“Hey, you wanna hear a blonde joke?”

The bar immediately becomes absolutely quiet. In a husky, deep voice,the woman next to him says,

“Before you tell that joke, you should know something. The bartender is blonde, the bouncer is blonde and I’m a 6′ tall, 200 pound blonde with a black belt in karate. What’s more, the fella sitting next to me is blonde and he’s a weightlifter. The woman to your right is a blonde, and she’s a pro wrestler. Think about it seriously, mister. You still wanna tell that blonde joke?”

The blind guy says, “Nah, not if I’m gonna have to explain it five times.”


Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:33 pm 
User avatar
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 2/03/06
Posts: 1892
Location: #WeTheNorth #SheTheNorth
As posted on a certain Facebook fishing tackle related Group:

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of Bobbers and new rod, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the new fishing commission about the whacko’s running sporting good stores, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer.
I still don't think I looked that bad.


Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:41 pm 
User avatar
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 1/20/13
Posts: 2356
Location: Eastern NE
:lol: :cool


Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:33 pm 
User avatar
Advanced Board Poster
Joined: 8/30/14
Posts: 190
Location: in a van down by the River
Paul M wrote:As posted on a certain Facebook fishing tackle related Group:

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of Bobbers and new rod, the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the new fishing commission about the whacko’s running sporting good stores, I did just as she had instructed. When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to how I should place my credit card in the card-reader.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer.
I still don't think I looked that bad.



MAN OH MAN
When the ME TOO and AARP PEEPS GET a-hold of this you gonna be in BEEEEEEG TROUBLE


Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:28 pm 
User avatar
Ultra Board Poster
Joined: 1/20/13
Posts: 2356
Location: Eastern NE
Harry Verdurchi wrote:MAN OH MAN
When the ME TOO and AARP PEEPS GET a-hold of this you gonna be in BEEEEEEG TROUBLE

The heck (being nice :) ) with them if they have no sense of humor & can't take a joke. :jester


Posted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:02 am 
Reel Talk Member
Advanced Board Poster
Joined: 2/20/09
Posts: 259
Location: shores of mississippi river ill
a little kid on his first day at a a new school,teacher asks what his name is, kid replies snot-nose brown sir, everyone laughs and the teacher says ok ok that was funny now tell us your real name the kid says my name is snot-nose brown sir, teacher gets a bit angry and says we dont have time for this son tell us your real name or ill send you to the principals office , kid turns around to his little brother and says cmon dumbass there not gonna believe you either


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
© 2016 The Old Reel Collectors Association, Inc.

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group