2011 Convention will be August 3-6 in Waupaca, Wisconsin

Get the latest on this year's upcoming convention or read about last year's
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

2011 Convention will be August 3-6 in Waupaca, Wisconsin

Post by Robin Sayler »

Well I finally have the internet again at home, our plans for the National meet this year are falling into place. The convention will be Held in Waupaca Wisconsin this year. The dates this year will be a little later in the summer in hopes that some people that have been un-able to make it in the past will be able to attend this year. The convention will begin on Wednesday August 3 and run thru Saturday Aug. 6.

We will be staying at the Comfort Suites. The rate is $95 dollars a night and you will need to make sure to mention ORCA when you reserve your room. We have a large block of rooms and have several handicap accessible rooms. The phone number for the hotel is (715) 942-0500.

More to Come. If anybody has any questions feel free to shoot me an email.

Robin
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

When:
Aug. 3-6 in Waupaca, Wisconsin.

Where:
The Comfort Suites Foxfire
199 Foxfire Drive, Waupaca. 715-942-0500,
e-mail: Gm.W1108[at]choicehotels. com

use the promotional code "ORCA" when calling or booking a reservation.
The website is: Comfort Suites Foxfire

Robin and Heather Sayler are show hosts.
A registration form with this info will be in the centerspread of the March Reel News.

Hope you all can make it to Wisconsin!
mortepa
Advanced Board Poster

Post by mortepa »

The registration form has been posted. I look forward to seeing many of you again this year! This is gonna be great!

http://orcaonline.org/2011.htm
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

While several ORCA members are in Louisville for the NFLCC National this weekend, I'm sure everyone is looking forward to attending the ORCA National in 2 weeks (or hearing about it if you can't be there)! It's still not too late to make last minute plans to pop in so think about attending. Summer Reel Camp (as Len likes to call it) is going to be a lot of fun if you love collecting reels.