For 2013 ORCA National Attendees

Get the latest on this year's upcoming convention or read about last year's
arley
Advanced Board Poster

For 2013 ORCA National Attendees

Post by arley »

Good afternoon
I'd like to get some info that perhaps could be made a thread re the convention:
Who are you?
Are you coming to buy, sell or display?
What do you look for ?
what are you bringing?

I shall begin
Arley Phillips
Selling higher end spinning reels and tackle company ephemera.
Buying Phillips ephemera,Phillips lures and UL spinning reels.
Jonathan P. Kring
Super Board Poster

Re: For 2013 ORCA National Attendees

Post by Jonathan P. Kring »

I plan to attend, as well as my son Paul who lives in Tn. and is a member. This will be the third Nationals we have attended. I am going to have a display of mostly newer reels. It takes most of my money just to attend and leaves little for making purchases. We enjoy attending the seminars and meeting members face to face. My collection is mostly low end. I do not attempt to sell anything, I only collect. (Much to my wife's dismay) Looking forward to Frankfort.
Roger Schulz
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Roger Schulz »

I will be there. Am planning a display of Meisselbach surf reels. Jon didn't mention, but his son Paul is in the process of designing a nice polo shirt to be given to each member that has registered.

Roger Schulz
Don Champion
Ultra Board Poster

Post by Don Champion »

I'll be there. I haven't sent in my registration yet because I can't make up my mind to rent a table. I have made my room reservations though. Look forward to seeing everyone and hope there will be some members that I haven't met yet.
butch carey key west
Advanced Board Poster

Post by butch carey key west »

I will be there on Wednesday. Planning on a small display on a sale table with some small reels for sale. I collect VERY large big game reels.
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

I'll be there and will have a table, but haven't figured out what i'll bring. I would like to bring a display of some sort if i can figured out a combo that will "teach" something about a particular maker or reel. Sales will be either pre-levelwind casting reels or VH saltwater. Wants will be same plus better fly reels.
Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy
Super Board Poster

Post by Dick Braun,that-zebco-guy »

Zebco's in tow, I'll be there bringing reels to display is all, will be buying if the right Zebco shows up. Should arrive Wed. with wife and 4 wiener dogs at the campground in Frankford. Looking forward to seeing everyone.