Loading pictures

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Kevin K

Loading pictures

Post by Kevin K »

I know this question has been asked many times, but I need some help here. Can someone walk me through posting pictures and also how to put pictures in the repository. I can't seem to find earlier posts explaining the process. Have some great pictures to share with the group. Also, is Happy Paul still taking care of the Photo album? I emailed 4 times in the last month or so with picture updates to my album and have not gotten a response.
Thanks for your help here!
Kevin Kinnear
Steve
Star Board Poster

Post by Steve »

Kevin, it used to be more difficult to post. Paul made it easier.

1. At the top of this window is a horizontal string of links, including "Upload Picture".
2. Click it and follow the instructions: Browse until you find your pic file on your computer, then click the "upload" button. (The picture should be 64KB or smaller.)
3. When the pic is uploaded, the URL will be displayed, and you have to add that URL to your message. Either copy and paste it or type it in.
4. If the URL is shown by itself in the message, a click on the link will bring up the pic.
5. If the URL is between the [img]and[/img] tags in the message, the pic will show up within the message.

6. The alternative is to store the pic on your own ISP's server, if you can, and use that URL in your message instead.