how to get people to a show INVITE THEM--NEXT WEEK

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

how to get people to a show INVITE THEM--NEXT WEEK

Post by cws/carl schultz »

will be at a show next month in ohio that len and i will have tables at come see us for room trading on feb 18 at the RAMADA INN ----MONTPELLER OHIO----13508 co.rd.15---1-800-851-8300----show feb 19---contact larry oyer for show info and table availability---also any particular reel you may be intrested in between len and i we have parts reels to kentuckys----indianas to spinning and and lot inbetween also rods glass,bamboo,metal /casting,fly etc--for michigan people montpeller is close enough to the border that it shows up on the mich state map[ AND IM HOPING TO SEE YOU UNCLE MILTY LOL] so hope to see some of you there-----carl schultz

SEE YOU THERE
Last edited by cws/carl schultz on Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Muth
Super Board Poster

Montpelier

Post by Bill Muth »

Carl & Len, I'll see you there, if it says Horton, Bristol or Meek on it, bring it!

Bill Muth
Jim Madden
Super Board Poster

Ohio

Post by Jim Madden »

Looks like I'll make it too if I don't spend every dime I have in Milwaukee. See you there. Jim
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

rates rooms tables contact lary OYER

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D 8) :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :type: Ok here is what the show folks sent me, 5th anual ANTIQUE LURE SHOW of Northwest OHIO, feb. 19 2005 9am to 2pm room trading feb18th RAMADA INN holiday City OHIO near Montpelier OHIO (1-800-851-8300) special room rate for show guest $59.00 tables are $15.00 which includes admision pre registration) tables on show day open to the public are $20.00 each. public admision is $3.00 (offering free appraisals, and auction for more imfo contact Larry Oyer 1-419-272-3147, email (or Jim Lovejoy 1-419-9076) email thats it folks! see Len I do get emails! Carl I will get FROGGY JIG to fix it! I hope! Col. M. Lorens aka SWIM JIG ohio I dont thik lovejoys phone # is all of it, should be 3 more #s I do hope to be there!
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

tackle show next week

Post by cws/carl schultz »

lets pop this sucker up to the top again
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

could this be true?

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D :o :shock: 8) :!: :?: :idea: Now someone told me that the first 50 folks or so that show their ORCA badges to Len ,on sat morning, he will cook breakfast for them between 06:00 & O:7;15 am , not certain what it will be , and then again it may well be a rumor!? Len , Carl please set this correct or is it you that will be cooking? Anyway this ought to be a dandy show! Len is brining INDIANS, I am BRINGING HOOKS lots of them to hook those INDIANS! Carl well never know about the LURE Man he may bring somemore AUTO MATIC FLY reels again! Now if its snowing I am almost certain someone will be MAKING SNOW SNAKE SOUP! for lunch! SEE you all at the SHOW! in the SNOW Col. Milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG in a very cold OHIO at brrrrr! 18 degres,