Anyone need any of these reels?

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Anyone need any of these reels?

Post by Jim Schottenham »

Here's a bunch of stuff, and if any ORCA member needs one or all, let me know, or it's off to the 'bay.

There's a Go-ite, a Flo-line (it seems the previous owner glued the pivot base, why is beyond me, but it won't budge!), a Langley Spinator, a Spin-rite, a "DUX" reel and a Staro.
Jim ()
Len Sawisch
Site Admin

My bait?

Post by Len Sawisch »

Jim,

Did I leave my little minnow lure under all your reels? It's got a redish top and yellowish bottom and a wooden box I'm kinda fond of and I would be delighted to cover the shipping if you'll send it back? And I will bring that Shakespeare narrow to Ohio, even if you don't find my bait. You and Jack can collude to get me out from under it!

Len
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

the reel with the spool stickin out FLO LINE

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) :roll: :!: :?: Is the thing glued or brazed shut? anyway after redoing one for John Shofner I decided to own one, Email me at give me a price if I dont have to morgage the boat I will take it Col. Milton lorens aka SWIM JIG in a very cold OHIO.
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

It's on it's way!

Post by Jim Schottenham »

Col. Milt,
It's on the way! I may need a bail spring down the road, or a pinion gear, so we can figure that out later.

Len, sorry I won't be able to get to the Ohio show, but I'm sure Jack will be glad to tempt you into moving that little shakespeare reel. If he doesn't convince you, let me have a shot. Who knows...I might even "return" the lure you left under all those reels of mine! :wink:
Jim
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

ohio road trip

Post by cws/carl schultz »

boy this may be intresting jack len and i will be going so i will get to listen to barganing,begging,threats,bribbery while driving down to ohio
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

A very nice reel!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D 8) :!: :?: :idea: Jim I recived the reel this date 7feb2005, WOW! couldnt wait to clean and lube it, oh yah it works like a new one, the gear shift works better than a T bird stick, that cliker is now adjusted from soft to harsh, and that foot has started to move, yes its spring loaded, I will re soak it in mineral spirts as alcohaol didnt do much for the glue, may try some acetone as that glue may be epoxy however I dont want to un the finish. I OWE YOU NOW! let me know about springs etc if I have parts you need you will get them! again thanks and advise when you list reels for sale and their ebay # , I dont mind bidding on reels , again thanks untill beter paid. Col. Milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG your oOHIO Conection and 51 degrees this date
Paul B. Schaefer
Big ORCA Fan

Jim, I got the GOITE today and am very pleased!

Post by Paul B. Schaefer »

Thanks for helping a new reel collector out!
Paul B. Schaefer