Book on South Bend Reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
qwapaw
Advanced Board Poster

Book on South Bend Reels

Post by qwapaw »

I am looking for James Madden's book on South Bend Reels, I have money in Pay Pal is anyone has one they would part with. Thanks, Dan U
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

contact JIM!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) 8) :wink: :!: :?: :idea: USA Why dont you cotack JIM at () he may if he gets enough iquiriers do a reprint! Yup! I have one should have bought 25 of them! theu are a HOT ITEM! and packed with imformation COL. M LORENS in a CHILLY OHIO aka SWIM JIG
qwapaw
Advanced Board Poster

South Bend Book

Post by qwapaw »

I did send Mr. Madden an e-mail about a week ago. No reply yet but maybe soon I hope. Thanks, Dan U
Jim Madden
Super Board Poster

email

Post by Jim Madden »

Dan, I hope my spam filter didn't get you. Please try again at
I've got some things to give you that may help. I really didn't receive the email. Jim
qwapaw
Advanced Board Poster

Thank You

Post by qwapaw »

Thanks Jim, I just sent you an e-mail. Dan u
Don Champion
Ultra Board Poster

Wanted

Post by Don Champion »

Jim,
I've already bugged you about this same book. I believe you said you were going to publish it again with photos. I would also like a copy.
qwapaw
Advanced Board Poster

Post by qwapaw »

Jim and I have been in contact, I don't know if he has thought about a second publishing of his book or not. He has already been a great help to my education on South Bend reels as have others on the board. My education is up to about a first grade level now so I am learning and appreciate all the help everyone has been. Again, Thanks, DanU