WTB paper for a Mitchell 440

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

WTB paper for a Mitchell 440

Post by Ron Mc »

Looking for the paper.
Thanks.

SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

YIKES , FOUND IT!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D 8) :lol: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: cool-thumb yay-banana :type: USA Ok RON, it will be in the mail, I trust we are talking about that BIG Heavy spinning reel with a choice of 2 different spool set ups? Just dont drop that reel on your FOOT! Would you like this in color or just Black and White? Your Ohio Conection on a wonderful Lake ERIE Col. M. lorens aka SWIM JIG

Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

Milt, this is Mitchell 300 size, with high speed retrieve and auto-bail (also the dark blue paint). Getting a brand new one with box and spare spool, but no manual. I'm hoping to find a manual.
Thanks, friend.

Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

I did get a lead and downloaded the schematics from this site:
http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/schematics/
this is a great service.
But what I'm looking for is an owner's manual to complete a nice set. Thanks.

piscesman
Advanced Board Poster

Post by piscesman »

Ron,
I'll give you a little secret to finding it on ebay. Go to ebay. Click on sporting goods. In the blank space type in garcia booklet or 440. Also click title & descriptions. Press "enter" and it will show you all items you mentioned for sale on ebay at that time. If that doesn't work you could try Bill Arp aka "smallieforme" on ebay. I know he has booklets for all Mitchell reels. I have purchased from him in the past. Helped with Dennis Roberts "Mitchell" book. Good luck.
Kim cool-thumb cool-thumb :lol: