RARE! HARDY WHITE WICKHAM GAFF FOR SALE OR TRADE 1 of 3 or 4 known

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

RARE! HARDY WHITE WICKHAM GAFF FOR SALE OR TRADE 1 of 3 or 4 known

Post by Dan Z »

here was the original listing:

http://www.antique-classic-vintage-fish ... nding-gear

and i can send a Video as well. I know it may sound crazy for a Gaff, but the 3-4 known White Wickham Gaff's known to exist sold for around $5,000 each (and one was Not even stamped White Wickham- this one is clearly) and as we know the 2-3 reels known 25k up. If ORCANS know who bought the reels, this would make a great addition to possibly the RAREST and most Valuable of all HARDY collections, and maybe the most Valuable Gaffs ever produced.

I have about $4500 into this one in cash and trade, I'm willing to just do a fair trade for a similar rare reel (Kovalovsky, Klein, Stead, etc) or a cash deal. please send private messages and i can email the video and more pictures. great to Diversify your collection. I love reels too, but this is Rare and special.
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Re: RARE! HARDY WHITE WICKHAM GAFF FOR SALE OR TRADE 1 of 3 or 4 known

Post by Dan Z »

If anyone knows who ended up buying the White Wickham reels, please let me know or i'd appreciate if you'd forward this link. would make a great set. THANKS! daniel z