Mitchell 12/0 and 6/0 for sale,,

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Reeltyme

Mitchell 12/0 and 6/0 for sale,,

Post by Reeltyme »

Gentlemen, I have the opportunity to purchase the 2 Mitchell 12/0 reels pictured here. I have already purchase a 12/0 Mitchell and do not need these. They are currently located in Spain. If anyone here is interested in one or both, the gentlemen is willing to sell them to me for $900 (including shipping to my home in Florida. 1 reel is $500 including shipping to my home. I have also purchased 2 Mitchell 6/0 reels from this gentlemen that will be coming in the same package. 1 of them will be for sale as well. So, to sum it all up,
If you want one or both of the 12/0’s ( I am making nothing on them) let me know by this Friday the 5th.
If your interested in a 6/0 Mitchell, I will list it here for sale as soon as I get them in my greedy little paws! Price to be determined when I get it and see it first hand!
Please note, once the 12/0 arrives at my home in Florida, it’s up to you to pay to get it to your home, or come pick it up! Like I said, I am not making anything on them.
Thanks for your time!
Randy McConnell
Reeltyme
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Re: Mitchell 12/0 and 6/0 for sale,,

Post by 54bullseye »

Randy I would buy a 6/0 if it's in decent shape !! I have a 2/0, 4/0 a 12/0 and 12/0 two speed and a 14/0. Looking for a 6/0 a 9/0 and a 9/0 two speed to complete my set. I will send my contact in a PM. Thanks John Taylor
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Here are my Mitchell Presidents. John Taylor

joe klaus
Super Board Poster

Post by joe klaus »

Nice reels John. Thanks for posting the pics.
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Thanks Joe !!! John Taylor
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Wow!....just WOW! Beautiful set of Mitchell’s! Whenever I see Mitchell and salt water Big Game, I think of those less than austere “white Penns” that an antique guy used to tell me about :D
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

Post by reeltackle »

Great set of reels John, I have never seen so many of them together at one time. Thanks for putting them up.
Ed
Ed Pritchard
http://www.AntiqueFishingReels.com
ORCA Charter Member "First Paid Member"
Honorary Life Member

"Reels As Big As Your Head" Always looking for BIG game reels and anything else that might go along.
Nick in NY
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Nick in NY »

Nice Reels John! Should say beautiful! Always wanted to complete a set again just lack of space, time and money to do it again! Tight Lines Nick in NY Holzman reels collector
Wanted Ultra rare salt water reels including big game as well as unknown rare surf reels!
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Thanks guys ! John
Reeltyme

Post by Reeltyme »

Alright you guys, stop drooling over John’s Mitchell’s! If we’re not careful, Brian will move this thread to another slot! By the way, anybody want to buy these 12/0’s? I need to get the order in on Friday so “John can ADD to his collection”!
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Randy try posting them for sale on Alan Tani's site might be more interest.
John Taylor
fishhead
Advanced Board Poster

Post by fishhead »

Wow John! Is there anything that you don't have in your collection? Very impressive to say the least.

Cheers Paul