Big Game Reel & Rod Collection in Spain

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
RonG
Super Board Poster

Big Game Reel & Rod Collection in Spain

Post by RonG »

ORCA has been informed that a large Big Game reel, rod and lure collection is for sale in Spain. The owner was a charter boat captain in Costa Del Sol, Spain. He wants to sell the collection and would welcome questions and offers for his items. Below are some photos of items in the collection. The photos aren't that great, but you get the idea. If you would like more photos, please PM me with your email and I will forward the email I received from him with photos of the collection.
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Big Game Reel & Rod Collection in Spain

Post by Dan Z »

Hi, I'm sure there are a bunch of us looking into this, i have friends in spain as well. But does anyone have an inventory of what he is selling? maybe we can be a Team on Orca and work through this together. I have my eye on the Alcocks Tunny Reel, not sure what is goes for but if anyone has any more intel, please let me know as well. I could possibly have a trusted friend help facilitate a deal and go there directly. assuming an Orcan is not already mid-flight. Maybe we can work together ? thanks all. lets see what is possible
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

I heard these were sold at auction and i minded them! bummer!
can someone please send a link or auction house, and/or anyone know who ended up buying them?
i remain interested !

thanks- daniel z
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Post by 54bullseye »

Dan I believe most of that stuff is gone. John Taylor
Dan Z
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Dan Z »

Thanks John, were you ever able to get anything there or a more complete list of reels? happy new year and thanks for the reply