WTB Pflueger or Four Bros Delite 40 or 60 yd handle

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
desertangler
Advanced Board Poster

WTB Pflueger or Four Bros Delite 40 or 60 yd handle

Post by desertangler »

Hello there fellow ORCAns,

I am looking for an excellent condition handle for my recently acquired 40 yard Four Brothers Delite fly reel. I have a handle from an unmarked Pflueger recessed face fly reel that fits, but the counter balance is slightly brassed. It would be a shame to stick with that since my Delite reel is almost mint (including a very crisp Four Brothers stamp), and is just missing the handle. If you have an excellent 40 or 60 yard handle for a Delite or another Pflueger/Four Brothers reel (or parts reel) with either a white or black knob, please let me know. I think some Seminole reels also had a similar handle. The first photo below is of my reel without the handle. The second photo is of the unmarked Pflueger reel I have with the usable but not great condition handle. The print under that reel shows the correct fancy design Four Brothers Delite handle.

Thanks!

George

:fished Reely Easy Going ORCA Member
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

Re: WTB Pflueger or Four Bros Delite 40 or 60 yd handle

Post by Robin Sayler »

Tough handle to replace. I checked my parts stock and I don't have any that shape. Good Luck on the search.
I would like any unusual pflueger casting reels!
desertangler
Advanced Board Poster

Re: WTB Pflueger or Four Bros Delite 40 or 60 yd handle

Post by desertangler »

Thanks for checking Robin! I will keep looking.

George
:fished Reely Easy Going ORCA Member