Early Horton Bristol paperwork from 1922

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Reelman2
Advanced Board Poster

Early Horton Bristol paperwork from 1922

Post by Reelman2 »

Here are some extremely rare Horton Catalogs, etc. and a very rare mailing envelope marked Meek reels Bristol steel fishing rods made by the Horton Mfg Co. The stamp over the postage stamp says Bristol Conn. All of the catalogs from 1922 are nearly mint. The first one is list prices, supplement catalog of Rods, Reels and lines, Horton Mfg, Meek and Bluegrass reels Bristol steel fishing rods. The next one says Rainbow and Luckie steel fishing rods made by Horton mfg. The dark blue one with the superb graphics says Meek & bluegrass reels, Bristol Fishing rods made by Horton. The back side says Meek and bluegrass reels, Bristol fishing rods, Kingfisher silk fishing lines, Horton mfg. The last one is just one piece of paper that is a price guide for Kingfisher line; dated July 15, 1923. These are for sale. If interested, e-mail me at sblemay@hotmail.com or call me at 386-736-0545. Bill Lemay

Sorry but the pics are too big to upload. If you want pics e-mail me and I will send them to you. I will try to put them on Joe's page.
Collect mostly Ky style reels; Meek, Heddon, Horton, Pflueger Redifor and Worth, etc.

ORCA Member