Bonson 66L Reel

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Post Reply
Frequent Board Poster
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:18 am

Bonson 66L Reel

Post by copper116 »

Ref Bronson 66L.Picked this Reel up yesterday, it is built into the rod handle.Rod is marked "Bronson Professional" True Temper USA. Only problem the upper part of this 2 pc rod is missing. I would sell the reel & lower part of the rod or be interested in buying the upper half of the rod.The reel & lower half of the rod is in Ex cond. Can send pics if there is an interest. Thanks, Bill

User avatar
Super Board Poster
Posts: 1446
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:36 pm

nice COMBO!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D :) 8) :wink: :!: :?: :idea: cool-thumb USA Bill, what you have is also know as a UNI SPIN, push the plunger and the reel is ready to cast, 66L means its a left hand , the knob in the front of the reelis the line tensioner, Do NOT LOSE IT! hard to find! and the reel will not work without it! As for a rod end, some 2 pice rods will work , its original lenght of this part including the metal part that slides into the base is ( 39) inchesand is a medium action, If you want to take the reel off the rod, tale out the srew on the back side of the generly white in colore buton, lift button off and take out the 2 screws that releases the reel from the rod! The drag knob in the front of the reel is left han threads, These are vey practical units and fish quite well. Your Ohio Conection on Lake Erie Col. M. Lorens aka SWIM JIG

Post Reply