Staro Reel 58 P - Free

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
StaroReel
Big ORCA Fan

Staro Reel 58 P - Free

Post by StaroReel »

I’ve had this reel for many years. It was a gift from my Uncle but has sat in a garage box for many years. I fly fish but I’m not a reel collector so I’d like to pass this along to someone who will enjoy it. The reel was Swiss made and is in lightly used, very good working condition. The box needs a bit of restoration but everything (Reel, Box, Manual & Parts List) is included including the small wrench.

If anyone is interested or know of a good home I’d like to pass it along. Please PM me if you’re interested.

John

john elder
Star Board Poster

Re: Staro Reel 58 P - Free

Post by john elder »

Great price, John! Lots of spinning reel collectors here that should be jumping all over it! If they don’t, lmk and I will take it and send you something you can put to use in your fly fishing adventures! Thanks much for your generosity!

John
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
StaroReel
Big ORCA Fan

Post by StaroReel »

Thank you all for the nice responses. I’ve PM’d the new owner and will also PM everyone who responded.

It’s a wonderful group of people here, little did I know such a nice community existed. I’m spending hours reading many posts on all sorts of reels, historical information and support you all give to each other. What a great find!

Thank you,

John
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Welcome to ORCA, John! There really are a lot of great people that hang out here. :cool
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
Chuck Gano
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Chuck Gano »

dang....i've been looking for that wrench guess i should log in more often and spend less time fishing.....er maybe not ....but if anyone finds one of those lil wrench's please let me know thanks