Garage Sale Notice

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Bruceandkaye
Big ORCA Fan

Garage Sale Notice

Post by Bruceandkaye »

I’m going to be selling all of this at my garage sale, March 12-14, Eastman Ga. I am hoping there’s a local club member who would like to give these items a home to go to.
I’m not a collector, more of a gatherer. My dad was an avid collector, but has since passed. I didn’t inherit his collection, but out of habit picked up treasures and such. Most are average to good, a few fair.
I’m just passing this along, they’re going to be for sale at Peaches to Beaches Garage Sale. I’ll be located in Eastman, Ga
I’ll have vintage little tackle boxes too...
Reels, Bu-Rem, Pflueger, Ocean City, Tampa, Bronson, Shakespeare, Ted Williams, Abumatic, Johnson, zebco, Diawa, Mitchell. Lures Creek Chub, Heddon, Hula Popper, Spoons, Flies, Metal,Wood. Rods are Plfueger, Kodak, Wright & McGill, American Fork & Hoe, Orchard Industries, Great Lakes, Longfellow, and others.
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: Garage Sale Notice

Post by Mike N »

Bruce, your garage sale notice needs to be moved to ORCA’s “for sale” forum.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
Bruceandkaye
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Bruceandkaye »

Thanks, is there a way to move the post? I need to delete this post, but can’t find where to do this. BTW, this is Kaye, (Mrs. Bruce)
Harry Verdurchi
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Harry Verdurchi »

?
Last edited by Harry Verdurchi on Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bruceandkaye
Big ORCA Fan

Post by Bruceandkaye »

Thanks!
scottorock
Super Board Poster

Post by scottorock »

Is Mr Bruce aware of this sale posted by Mrs Bruce?? :shock: :shock:
Scott Truex
Hudson Valley, New York