NAKED FLY REELS FOR SALE/CUSTOMIZING (SOLD)

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
john elder
Star Board Poster

NAKED FLY REELS FOR SALE/CUSTOMIZING (SOLD)

Post by john elder »

I rescued these reels from one issue or another and they are all now high functioning and other than being undressed, are in good cosmetic order. I was going to paint, powder coat, or anodize them but decided they were never to be collector pieces and would fish fine as is. So, they are up for sale. If you have some particular finish that you want me to do for you, would be happy to add to the list and customize as you wish for a modest fee:

NAKED REELS, all in good working order, ready to just fish or refinish if so desired. Left to right, Shakespeare Russell ($25); South Bend Oreno version of the same reel but with round line guide (Shakespeare made it; $30); Hardy The Prince 5/6 ($50, missing it’s medalion...can make a nice wooden one if desired); and Orvis “Beginner” ($25…stupid name…great little reel!). You can take the lot for $120 or cherry pick as you like.

ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures