Selling some of my reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Jim Nedela
Frequent Board Poster

Selling some of my reels

Post by Jim Nedela »

Two Talbots, Meek # 3, 4, Bluegrass 25, 33, Eppinger 25, 15, 750. About 35 in all. Several spinning NIB. Can email with a list & prices (nothing cast in stone-looking for best offer), Jim.
Jim Nedela
Frequent Board Poster

Post by Jim Nedela »

Forget it! I'm keeping them! I have been told the reel "market" is off , with offers on my reels as low as 50%. So, if there are any Talbots, Meeks, Just nice old Kentucky's, etc, at 50 % of value, LET ME KNOW, I WILL BUY THEM! Thanks, Jim.
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

severalreasons for this!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:o 8) :? :wink: :!: :idea: cool-thumb USA, I will atempt to inlighten a wee bit! do to the flat economy and gasoline and heating cost headed into orbit, some items have slowed down, ( However none of us know to what extent and what items in the colectors field are gone forever do to this situation in the south! Its hard to say untill the insurance companies have claims filed, ( and! only on the average of 40% will be paid as a lot of collectors failed to keep decent records, SOOO-- Its my thoughts that once things become a bit more normal, again at least 2-4 years, then you will find your reels have climbed the scale for worth( Yup the sharks are going to circle tell scare tales etc! (SIT TIGHT) go to some shows, Allentown is Comming up, the Wisconsin show, and hopefuly the TENN. Show in jan of 2006, I at this point have few reels, rods or lures for sale, and dont even have too many with prices on them! With you items? hey They alls aint a maken no mores of those ther reels! Your ohio Conection On Lake ERIE Col. M. Lorens aka SWIM JIG