Misc Tackle and Lures For Sale - Reduced

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Misc Tackle and Lures For Sale - Reduced

Post by Brian F. »

Lot of 10 Vintage Miscellaneous Spinner Baits Lures. Large and small Metal Spinner Baits. $10 shipped.

Lot of 12 Vintage Wood Floats with Large and Small Handlines. Some hand painted, others look to be factory made. Longest are about 7” long. $75 shipped.

Vintage 7-1/4” Long Folk Art Wood and Metal Fish Decoy. I combine shipping where possible for the most economical option. $25 shipped.

Lot of 22 Vintage Wood Lures with a couple of plastics – Original and Folk Art. Includes a South Bend Fly Rod Popper, a couple of South Bend, maybe Rush Tango, Pflueger or Creek Chub and Shakespeare mice, some miscellaneous unidentified, including a Halik mechanical frog that is missing portion of one leg. Also included is a small South Bend Fly Oreno that looks re-painted in aluminum/red head. $75 shipped.

Lot of 7 Painted Metal (Brass?) lure Boxes with Plexiglass Slide Tops of Various Sizes. Green metal paint is worn and plexiglass is worn with some scratches but mostly clear. Some of the wood fishing lures from my other lots came in these boxes but they appear to be more for display and not sure what they originally held. Green velvet lined, dirty, some fly lure hair remnants left in them. $25 shipped.

Vintage Little Joe Fly Fishing Creel Wicker Basket with Leather Fittings and Strap. “Little Joe” and fly fisherman logo embossed on shoulder strap. Wicker, leather fittings and strap are very brittle and cracked. Strap is intact but connections are torn. Parts of the wicker basket are missing but no large holes or gaps. Tab for latching had broken off but buckle is still attached. If this is a reproduction, it’s very old. $55 shipped. (You basically get it for shipping lol)

If some of the prices don't look right, I'm flexible. I take Paypal.
Aloha
Brian F.
_________

ORCA Member 1997
Got a spare reel stamped "Pflueger" or a Montague Imperial?
"Caution, objects in reel view mirror are older than they appear."
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Re: Misc Tackle and Lures For Sale

Post by Brian F. »

Prices reduced!
Aloha
Brian F.
_________

ORCA Member 1997
Got a spare reel stamped "Pflueger" or a Montague Imperial?
"Caution, objects in reel view mirror are older than they appear."