2006 Vintage Reel Calendar available in Two Weeks

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
vando
Big ORCA Fan

2006 Vintage Reel Calendar available in Two Weeks

Post by vando »

I am producing a Vintage Lure Calendar for 2006. It will be a first edition. I normally do a Vintage Lure Calendar and will continue to do that this year as well. I was asked by quite a few reel collectors to put together a Vintage Reel Calendar. If you are interested in getting one just e-mail me. here is a link to view the reels in the calendar.
The cost is 19.00 plus shipping of 3.85 Priority mail.
They are color laser printed by me on heavyweight cardstock.
I am certain you will recognize the reels as well as some of the owners. I would like to thank them all for helping out. Vando

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/vie ... &members=1
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

a address please??

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D 8) :wink: :!: :?: :idea: cool-thumb jump :type: yay-banana Canadian USA Ok, so can you list your physical mailing address? I would like to get one as the 2006 year is on its way! Nive looking reels you have on it! Your Ohio Conection on Lkae Erie Col. Milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG
vando
Big ORCA Fan

Post by vando »

My name is Van E. Cochran. I live in Illinois. I have been producing a Vintage Lure Calendar for the past 5 years.
In addition to doing a 6 th Vintage Lure Calendar this year I was asked by some friends to try and put a Vintage Reel Calendar together.
The link above will take you to the Photos of all 13 reels that will be in the calendar this year.

If you would like to receive a copy of the 2006 Vintage Reel Calendar or the 2006 Vintage Lure Calendar just let me know.

The cost of each is 19.00 plus 3.85 shipping Priority mail only.
The post office lost 13 of my calendars I sent two years ago and it cost me over 300.00 to replace the lost calendars , so I only use Priority Mail with Free Delivery Conformation.

The link to view the lures in the 2006 Vintage Lure Calendar is below.

If you would like to buy one of each you can take 3.00 off the total and I can ship two of either calendar to the same address for 4.50.
That would be 35.00 plus 4.50 shipping for any combination of two calendars to the same address.

I can ship two to different addresses too but the cost would be 35.00 for the calendars and 7.70 for the two separate Priority mail packages.

Shipping to other countries costs more... e-mail me your address for the costs.

Thanks to all that sent photos to me to view.

If you have any photos for future Reel or Lure calendars just send them to me at my e-mail address.

Send them as a High Resolution jpeg file and a horizontal layout. Light colored backgrounds work best.

You can mail checks to me at the address below and I also take payments via paypal. Just use my e-mail address. Thanks.

I had an article in Hunting and Fishing Collectibles last year about my 2005 Vintage Lure Calendar as well as a small write up in Classic Angling Magazine from the UK.
I have contacted both editors about possible articles this year about the Vintage Reel Calendar and the Vintage Lure Calendar.

I have already heard back from Keith at Classic Angling.
He thought he would be able to help.

Van E. Cochran
8893 East 1200 th Road
Martinsville, Illinois 62442
217-382-4623