Dear SANTA!!!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Dear SANTA!!!

Post by Harvey »

I have been a good little boy, I promise! I have cleaned my plate after dinner, said my prayers and taken the trash out when the can gets full. All I want for X-Mas is some Shakespeare Pocket calenders that I don't have. I have a 1942, all the ones from 1946 to 1967 and a 1970. I am looking for any other dates that you or your little elves might have. I have a couple traders and will throw in a couple bucks for hay to feed the reigndeer.
Let me know what you can dig up.
Harvey,
PS: That's the Fourth house on the right once you turn down 11th. Court

Teal
Ultra Board Poster

Dear Santa

Post by Teal »

Dear Santa,

I would like to ask you for a NLW trade reel--any maker will do just fine--marked "Wedgeway," "Dayton's Pride," "Zenith (not the fly reel)," or "Hickory." I will be most appreciative if you find one of the four and send it my way.

Sincerely,

Dr. Todd

P.S. Go ahead and give Harvey the pocket calendars you've been holding out on him from WWII.

Post by Guest »

Harvey,
Turning in from which direction? Which of these is yours?

I'd hate to drop these at your neighbor's place by mistake.

Feeding the reindeer,
S. Claus
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Mr Claus,
I think you are a fake! The Santa I know has better eye sight than that and he also has a map and if you did, you would know that you can only turn one way DOWN 11th Court. If you turn the other way, you would be turning UP 11th Court!
NOW! Cut the comedy and dig out those calenders before I grease the roof so the reigndeer will slide off!
"H"
Ed Clark
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Ed Clark »

Harvey - I thought Santa already sent your gift. The Supra box - and a nice one at that. Make sure he sends the Hendryx reels to me (I don't think Steve really needs them). Nice collection! If I find any I will be sure to let you know.
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

ED,
I am still justa kid! Only changes that have been made is that I open my gifts early now .
"H"
Ed Clark
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Ed Clark »

Harvey, Do you know if the calendars were made during the war years 1943-1945 and were any made 1941 and prior?
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Ed, I have no idea what was printed. When I got all the holes filled in between 1946 and 1967, I thought that was all. Then a 1942 showed up. That got me started on looking for earlier ones. Then I find a 1970 so I would think there were ones between '67 and '70 and maybe later. I doubt if there were any during the war years but hopefully there are some out there.
Harvey