Looking for a pflueger summit 1983M

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

Looking for a pflueger summit 1983M

Post by Robin Sayler »

Need a nice one in very good or excelent shape to fill a box i just aquirred. I will pay top dollar so name your price.
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

Post by Robin Sayler »

I have a gentleman that i am buying one of these from now and i was just wondering what a fair price was? I'de appriciate some input as i need to tell him what i think it is worth and i want to make sure I offer him what it is worth.
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

not that hard to find!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) 8) :wink: :!: :?: :idea: cool-thumb jump jump yay-banana USA Young Guy, if the reel is corect, no parts changed out etc. Check the screw slots , if they are buggered - show signs of being taken out, and the spool flanges have a gap between the frame ends then is not worth more than a parts reel. should it be as new , ( dirt some is ok) however the screw slots should be as new! Take a STIF TOOTH BRUSH (NEW) and brush out dirt and crud , if you are satisfied the reel is or has not been buggered with and it looks to be a head turrner then according to Lawsons 3rd edition $25.00 to $35.00 , remeber the (83m) came with a leather bag, screwdriver etc. make certain the spool turns without jumping up and down and that the level wind travels as it should. If it has line on it make certain it hasent caused the spool to be bent! When you are satisfied and you can buy it for a decent price then get it! If not well the NFLCC nats will be held in 2006 in the Grand Rapids Mich area , and You most likly will find some (several to chose from) Your ohio Conection on Lake Erie , Col. M. Lorens aka SWIM JIG

Post by Guest »

thank you.