Just a REMINDER!!

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
ORCA Librarian
Big ORCA Fan

Just a REMINDER!!

Post by ORCA Librarian »

ORCA does have an active Library and the Librarian hasn't been too active as of lately! What better time, when the snow is a couple feet deep and the streams are frozen over, to dig out some of those old catalogues, paper work or anything else that is reel related and make copies. It will give you an excuse to get out of the house and maybe prolong taking the garbage out and at the same time, maybe help others with something to research. The Library is open 24 hours a day and seven days a week so don't think you will bother the Librarian and take away his free time at the beach. He can handle it! :wink:
The address for the Library in inside the front cover of the "Reel News" and he will be watchin' the mail!
The Librarian
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

read your mail!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:? :wink: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :doh: jump jump USA, did you raed your snail mail? I sent you 2 different pkgs. one on Bronson and a 1970 compleat Shakespere set, what happened? get um listed ! HMMMMNNN ! That beach will wait, and anyway you has another big wind comming in rather rapidly, little early in the year for them? Your Ohio Conection on wonderful LAKE ERIE Col. M. lorens aka SWIM JIG
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Hey Milt:
Please look before you leap. You can go back to repairing reels now. It was taken care of.
"H"
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

I am to lame to leap!!

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) :wink: :!: :idea: cool-thumb :bow: :type: jump USA OK harvy, You will get old too one of theses days! ha ha , I will be sending you more original factory manuals from time to time, that way I can take a load off the (RAT HOLE) shelves , I will of corse be sending copies of items I only have one set of ! These old concrete floors are starting to moan and groan from the weight! Now go play in the sand before that big wind gets there! Your Ohio Conection on LaKE Erie, it was 52 today, the fish were biting and the lake smooth as your floor! There are some chunks of ice out there , they dont recomend water sking just yet! Col. M. lorens aka SWIM JIG