Now that I'm here...

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Reel Geezer
Ultra Board Poster

Now that I'm here...

Post by Reel Geezer »

I'm not sure that this should deal with all eBay subjects. It seems to me it would be better as a general "For Sale" Board. I see nothing wrong with discussions about eBay frauds of outlandish items of interest.

Noting that we have had several messages on parts wanted (and maybe someone has some for sale) might it not be a good idea to have a parts board also? That would reduce the quantity of messages on the Reel Talk portion of this site, and keep it to "reel talk".

I really think that this type of message board is at its best when used in that manner... but then what do old geezers know. :roll:
younggeezer

I agree (as usual) with Phil ...

Post by younggeezer »

And sorry, Phil, about the cheap takeoff on your board name. Anyway, this seems like a good place for sale or trade items (both ebay and nonebay). And the parts board would get frequent use as well. There's definitely much we can learn from old geezers!

Paul, thanks for being so devoted to this board - everyone here appreciates all your efforts.

michael anderson
Harvey
Super Board Poster

Post by Harvey »

Hey, Hey, Hey! In order to be in the Geezer domain,
you either have to be over 75, have a bad limp and
memory, have replacement parts or talk to your dog
more then you do your wife! If you can meet at least
two of these requirements, you can join the "Old Geezers" SIG and
wear this patch with pride!
Welcome,
Harvey