Heddon Pal 41L

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Jim Madden
Super Board Poster

Heddon Pal 41L

Post by Jim Madden »

Does anyone have an extra gold Heddon light weight Pal. I need one for a display. Trades welcome. Jim
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:lol: :roll: :!: :idea: :type: I thought (GOLD was very heavy?) you mean all. is heavier or lead ? now I am confused, or someone is confused unless you mean GOLD leaf? Hey I too want a GOLD HEADON regardles of weight? I beter leave this alone be for HEADON Become a head shrinker! all joking aside did they actualy make one or was it a desplay reel ? You got me wondering, and if you get one would you post several views of it on the board? Col. m. Lorens aka SWIM JIG
Lynn Thomas
Advanced Board Poster

" Gold" P-41

Post by Lynn Thomas »

There's one for sale "across the Bay"- item 3668049821
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

p-41

Post by cws/carl schultz »

jim the p-41 on the e-place i believe is a fantacy item have not seen a p-41 L that was a narrow spool the one up has only the handle and ring with the gold anodizing while the ones i have or seen also have the line guide and posts anodized but anything is possible i have a pro weight narrow spool that is stamped as a p-41[factory stamp]
Jim Madden
Super Board Poster

Light weight special 41L

Post by Jim Madden »

Gentlemen, thank you all for your help. The one on Ebay is indeed beautiful. I'm looking for the one with gold anodized end plates. It is the Light Weight Special not the real gold plated anniversary. I've seen two and should have grabbed one when I had the chance. I'm trying to put together some famous rod/reel combinations, and I thought that reel would go great with a metal Pal rod that has hints of gold in it. Let me know if you locate one. Jim
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

heddon

jim
are you talking about a pro weight ? that is the only one i have seen that have gold end plates[and the one i have thats stamped p-41 on the pro weight plate ] that reel comes in narrow and standard spool
Jim Madden
Super Board Poster

Pro Weight

Post by Jim Madden »

You know, you're right! Having only seen the two, I thought it was a variation of the 41. Actually it's a #25. Thanks for the memory jog. If anyone wants to let a Heddon #25 go, let me know. Jim
cws/carl schultz
Advanced Board Poster

pro weight

jim go to jan of last years calender these are what your looking for