Great reesl to trade for Kentucky reels

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Randy Fowler
Frequent Board Poster

Great reesl to trade for Kentucky reels

Post by Randy Fowler »

I have over 500 near mint Penn reels, and many new old stock Penn parts. I have 100s of vintage reels from various makers. I have Vom Hofe, Conroy, including ball handles, 1st model Pfueger's, including Supreme and Summit, very early Shakespeares including Tournaments and Beetzel with falling line guides, early ABU etc. You name it. I'm concentrating my collection on Kentucky reels and would like to do so trading for Kentucky reels and Kentucky reel parts. Also interested in Heddon Kentucky type reels and Hortons. Please e-mail
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Post by Jim Schottenham »

Randy, I have a Talbot Meteor in nice unpolished condition that I'd trade for NY reels like Vom Hofe, Conroy, etc.
Let me know if you're interested. I know it's nothing outstanding, but it is a nice Talbot!
Jim
Randy Fowler
Frequent Board Poster

Vom Hofe's

Post by Randy Fowler »

Hi Jim, give me an idea of the model or type or Vom Hofe's you are interested in and I'll email you some pics. I have quite a few.