Need excellent condition handle for Mitchell 302 salt

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
hand0167
Big ORCA Fan

Need excellent condition handle for Mitchell 302 salt

Post by hand0167 »

Please send inquiries to my email at I will go as high as ($10) for the handle. Thanks much!
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:D 8) :!: :idea: :arrow: as you are now a member, when you get your sept issue of reel news, look at the ads, and see Sponskys ad for parts, they are in elmora pa. its Sponskys reel repair, box 307 168 sponsky road elmora Pa. 15737 ph. 1-814-948-6970 10:00 am to 6:00pm closed sundays, Bill and his wife have everthing cataloged and a very large supply of mitchel parts. your ohio conection Col. milton lorens aka SWIM JIG
hand0167
Big ORCA Fan

Thanks Colonel!

Post by hand0167 »

Yeah, I kind of like the membership too. I have gained quite a bit of intel from the ORCA Newsletters. I was just testing the waters to see what would happen if I posted here. Seems I do about 50/50 when it comes to parts. The next thing I was going to do is call Sponsky's (spelling unsure), but in any event that was on the to do list if all else failed. Thanks again! Cpl Paul H. (U.S. Army Signal Corp. Airborne).