Still Need bail pin for Alcedo Mark V PHOTOS IN REPOSITORY

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
hand0167
Big ORCA Fan

Still Need bail pin for Alcedo Mark V PHOTOS IN REPOSITORY

Post by hand0167 »

Hello once again ORCA and guests. I am now looking for a little tiny pin that is behind a hand screw on bail (lower side) for an Alcedo Mark V Salt. This reel is a dark olive-ish green with kingfisher "Alcedo Mark V By Continental Arms Corp. "written on the side in an emblem. If you need photos, because of my improper description, please look into the picture repository for alcedo1.jpg and alcedo2.jpg. Please contact me via email at I think another member has helped me with the Mitchell handle, but if someone has one please let me know as a standby. :shock:
Last edited by hand0167 on Thu Aug 05, 2004 11:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Wildfish65
Big ORCA Fan

Alcedo

Post by Wildfish65 »

I have a 2C parts reel. Would that help? Spence Conley
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

don't mean to kibbutz in this deal, but did y'all see this item on ebay?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 3690405409
hand0167
Big ORCA Fan

Thanks to both, but still not much further than earlier

Post by hand0167 »

Thanks to Ron and Spence, but don't think that eBay listing has the pin I need, although I have put that on my watch list and will be asking the winner if there is one, and Spence, I lost you buddy.. Are you still out there? I might check out Home Depot or something, but it would be nice to have original part.
Thanks... Oh, and you can view the photos of the reel and where the part is in the picture repository labeled at alcedo1.jpg and alcedo2.jpg..