Need a Record 1600C

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
jim nedela

Need a Record 1600C

Post by jim nedela »

to fill a box I found. Would like to know exactly the reel I need to find. Box is marked 1600C.Thanks, for any help, Jim.
Randy Fowler
Frequent Board Poster

Record 1600

Post by Randy Fowler »

Don't know what a 1600C is, but I have a nice 1600 for $100.
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:) 8) :!: :?: :idea: Randy, look on the tail plate between the 2 botom frame screws, and below the drag nob, thats below the bearing cap,It should give the modle# or letter. Mine says MODELL C . Jim that is how the MODELL C marking looks its on the tail plate. and MODELL has 2 LLs the foot will have the design as a FISH and the word RECORD under that is MADE IN SWEDEN most that i have seen and own have green handles. other markings on the tail plate TOP TO BOTOM RECOED underlined No. 1600 halfway down looking left small capital letters AB URFABRIKEN ( drop a line SVANGSTA drop a line SWEDEN go between the botom tail plate screws MODELL C . hope this helps, if you dont find one would you seel the box? Col. milton Lorens aka SWIM JIG your OHIO CONECTION
SWIM JIG
Super Board Poster

Post by SWIM JIG »

:oops: THE WORD RECORD has a (R) in it MY mistake didnt hit the key properly! Col. M. Lorens aka SWIM JIG