Beautiful vintage Big Game equipment - unused

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Dr.Fish
Big ORCA Fan

Beautiful vintage Big Game equipment - unused

Post by Dr.Fish »

I have a "complete" set of Big Game equipment for sale. I am an experienced fisherman (not BG though) and as far as I can judge the equipment has never been used and is in excellent/new contidion.
Reel: Pflueger templar 1420 1/2. In original box. Beautiful.
Rod: Double built splitcane from "Hagen's store". Has a sticker saying "Montague Manitou" Beautiful two-piece rod (Handle + blank) with special double rings on opposite side of each other.
Line: Zane Grey hand laid 50's lea linen line. No. 604, 500 yards. The line is on original spool in original box and has never been on the reel.
Bait 1: two 20 cm rubber fish on steel wire. Unused but the rubber is old and hard and can easily be broken.
Bait 2: two feather white feather jigs/hooks on steel wire. Unused but old and vulnerable.
Hooks: two Pflueger tartuna hooks on steel wire. Unused and mounted on original cardboard.
I want to sell the equipment as a complete set and I open up for any serious bids. I don't put up a price because I have only a slight idea of the value of the reel only. Please have a look at the pictures below. All comments, bids, advices are welcome.
Dr.Fish, Norway

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

I'd be interested, please send me an email.
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Nice Stuff! Hey, Brian, what's the shipping charges for 10 lbs of stuff, 4 ft long, from Norway to hawaii? Maybe it would be alot cheaper to San Diego :D