Large reel display cabinet/showcase for sale/trade

Post your reels, lures, and other old fishing tackle here that you want to sell or trade. Also, post all your wanted items here too.
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Large reel display cabinet/showcase for sale/trade

Post by Jim Schottenham »

I have a Signature Concepts reel cabinet for sale, that has lockable display and storage compartments. It's rather large, standing a little over 6 foot tall. It features a rotating display with lights from above, and has removable reel seats to display your reels. It's in nearly new condition, with no marks or scratches, and is solid hard rock maple. I've used it to display my Indiana reels for the past 5 years, and it's a great way to display your reels. Signature Concepts is still making these, and they wholesale for a few grand each. I'm not asking anywhere near that, and wouldn't be selling, but I'm a reel-aholic, and need to make cap room for more reels!
I'd be happy to send more pic's to anyone interested.
I'd trade too, if it's a good reel!

It's kinda too big to ship, but I can cart this to Allentown or Lang's in the fall.
Jim Schottenham
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Forgot to add......

The rotating display is all motorized,with a switch for the lights and one for the rotating display. The LaBatt's blue light is not included...sorry!
Jim
K. Kinnear

Post by K. Kinnear »

Jim,
Email me with dimensions & price. Does it break down into 2 pieces?
Kevin K.
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Yep, 2 sections....

Kevin, I'll e-mail you this evening (and I'll post here) the dimensions of the cabinet.
Jim
Jim Schottenham
Super Board Poster

Here's the size information

The cabinet stands 72 and 3/4" tall, is 24" wide and 29" wide at the top. It comes in 2 sections, with the switch for the lights and carousel mounted under the top section, accessable from the bottom door.
Can't tell you what it weighs, but I can tell you it's heavy!
Jim