1969 Garcia Parts List PDF

You got 'em, we know how to clean 'em
toolemera
Big ORCA Fan

1969 Garcia Parts List PDF

Post by toolemera »

I just placed the PDF, full color, of this 1969 Garcia Parts List online for free download:

http://toolemera.com/Manufacturers%20%2 ... mitch.html

Schematics and parts lists for every 1969 Mitchell, Abu-Matic, Ambassadeur, Fly reel and a few extras is included.

It's free, public access, etc. The original I had to trash as it had terminal (pun) mildew that even my chemicals couldn't handle.

Enjoy
Gary
nomdeplume57
Advanced Board Poster

Re: 1969 Garcia Parts List PDF

Post by nomdeplume57 »

Thanks I needed that.
Wished those prices were still good :lol:
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Yes, Thanks Gary! We need to figure out a place to store these links on the new, improved board. We have had similar in the past, but it was not updated and may be gone on the new board...Brian...thoughts?
toolemera
Big ORCA Fan

Post by toolemera »

john elder wrote:Yes, Thanks Gary! We need to figure out a place to store these links on the new, improved board. We have had similar in the past, but it was not updated and may be gone on the new board...Brian...thoughts?
I'll be adding much more in the way of piscatorial ephemera as time goes on. Possibly even adding some books to the reprint business too. For the pdf files, you can either link to the individual page or to the pdf. The domain is mine and won't change so a hot link is fine with me if your need is to provide direct linkage. I monitor stats by file as well as by page.

Live links are always a problem, speaking as a retired research librarian. As soon as you create a links page, it goes out of fashion. From the archival standpoint, there is no good answer. The internet goes dead the day after it goes live and that's just part of the way it's built.

My primary site is basically a museum of galleries. If someone feels they need something to exist on their website, within limits I give permission. Bandwidth is not a problem for me as mine is unlimited.

Gary