Can I play Fin-Nor to ?

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
54bullseye
Super Board Poster

Can I play Fin-Nor to ?

Post by 54bullseye »

Okay I have seen more Fin-Nor's and other beautiful Big Game reels in the last few weeks than in the last three years !!! This is the part of ORCA I like seeing the big reels and rods ! Here are a couple of my
Fin-Nor's. First the little red/orange 4/0 that is a pre war reel I bought from Ed it is one of my favorites ! Next a really nice condition 6/0 also I believe a pre war as it has the early style harness clips and pillars instead of the later heavy cross bar with holes. After that a 12/0 "CT" model reel and last my personal favorite a 15/0 "G" model double handle. Hope you enjoy. To all you other guys that have posted pics lately really nice stuff keep it coming !! John Taylor

Jay White
Advanced Board Poster

Re: Can I play Fin-Nor to ?

Post by Jay White »

NICE John!
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

Beautiful!
ORCA member since 1999
Honorary Life Member

Specializing in saltwater reels...and fly reels...and oh, yeah, kentucky style reels.....and those tiny little RP reels.....oh, heck...i collect fishing reels!...and fly rods....and lures
Nick in NY
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Nick in NY »

Nice! I'm wondering how many colors they've been found in. I've personally seen black silver gold red orange (maybe a fade out of red) as well as an ice/baby blue. Anyone know of others? Tight Lines Nick in NY
Wanted Ultra rare salt water reels including big game as well as unknown rare surf reels!
butch carey key west
Advanced Board Poster

Post by butch carey key west »

John Thanks for sharing
Butch carey
reeltackle
Super Board Poster

Post by reeltackle »

Killer reels John. The big double cranker is in amazing condition. Always fun to see the early Fin-Nor reels, Grieten sure knew what he was doing. It's great to see that the little red reel found a good home, I'm still not sure how you managed to get that reel away from me. Keep posting John!
Ed Pritchard
http://www.AntiqueFishingReels.com
ORCA Charter Member "First Paid Member"
Honorary Life Member

"Reels As Big As Your Head" Always looking for BIG game reels and anything else that might go along.