What a nice surprise that showed up in the mail a few days ago!

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

What a nice surprise that showed up in the mail a few days ago!

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Thank You! to a super guy, great ORCA member and friend, Jonathan Kring, for this neat (lousy picture on my part), unused, Mitchell 300 50th Anniversary model! It already looks great in my display case!

Thanks again, Jon!
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027
Mike N
Star Board Poster

Re: What a nice surprise that showed up in the mail a few days ago!

Post by Mike N »

That’s a great gift from a good man, Tommy. I still treasure the ORCA logo embroidery Jonathan sent me as a gift a few years ago. A lot of good people in this club.

Mike N
Mike N.
ORCA Founder, 1990
Midway Tommy D
Star Board Poster

Re: What a nice surprise that showed up in the mail a few days ago!

Post by Midway Tommy D »

Mike N wrote:That’s a great gift from a good man, Tommy. I still treasure the ORCA logo embroidery Jonathan sent me as a gift a few years ago. A lot of good people in this club.

Mike N
Yes there are, Mike! Jonathon has also gifted me a couple of ORCA hats over the years and a Nebraska decorative plate. I display them proudly. One hat is navy blue mesh and the other is a two tone, black bill & cream top, canvas. I love those hats :cool , but I can't wear them to the tackle swap meets & flea markets because when I did it was a dead giveaway and the sellers wouldn't negotiate prices very far. :wink: :lol:
Love those Open Face Spinning Reels! (Especially ABU & ABU/Zebco)

Tom DeLong, NE
ORCA Member - 2027