Some of my Assortment

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
Lillawill
Advanced Board Poster

Some of my Assortment

Post by Lillawill »

Hi Guys

So far I have been embarassed by the nice displays for the reels. My display at the moment is the heaped and piled method. However I am working on this. I love all kinds of reels and my collection is a wide assortment of different types of reels. I have tried to take samples of the different types of reels I collect including Level Winds, Fly Reels, Bait Casting reels, and center Pins. The top rod from left to right. An Ambasadure 6500, an Alex Martin Titan, and Illingworth #3 Next row is a Meek 33 and a Meek #3, and a Cozzone Salt Water. The third row. A brass Peetz, a McLeary of Inverness, an Allcock Aerial, fourth row. A Cozzone Fly reel, a Pflueger, a Moscrop and a Pflueger Supereme

Thank you Reel Geezer for the great Idea for a new topic. I am sure we are going to see a lot of really nice reels in this catagorie

Bill Turnbull

P.S Harvey if you are looking at this. I am trying to email you but I think there is a spam blocker and they aren't getting through. I want to send you some AL&W material but I am not sure how to do it.
Ron Mc
Star Board Poster

Post by Ron Mc »

good going, Bill.
Nice Aerial.
Very nice Cozone.