Another pflueger for the group

Use this forum to share your stuff so round up your favorite reels! Questions can still go to the Reel Talk - General Forum
john elder
Star Board Poster

Another pflueger for the group

Post by john elder »

Well, got back from Vegas and i was pretty good...stayed behind my table for the most part and just thinned my stuff...but I just couldn't leave this little pig behind..

Before clean-up

After clean-up:

Also picked up an early Templar in maroon box which Funai has forced me to sell him..I'll let him show you that one downstream.
m3040c
Ultra Board Poster

Post by m3040c »

Well John, you did a wonderful job on the clean up of that very interesting old Pflueger. What is the line capacity of that old knuckle buster?
john elder
Star Board Poster

Post by john elder »

thanks, Mike..it's a 250 yder...I think a tough size in this reel. Now, someone send me a spare Adams and one of those useless Kihogas and I'll be close to running the table on these :D
Robin Sayler
Super Board Poster

Post by Robin Sayler »

Your killing me...first the summit now this, I really wish i wasn't snowed in till spring!
Brian F.
Star Board Poster

Post by Brian F. »

Yes, thanks to John, I've been able to prolong my addiction. I'm not much of a reel mechanic or gifted with detailng skills like JE so here's my version of "Before and After":

Before:

(crickets chirping in the background)

And "Tadaaaa"...After:

The Templar and maroon box in the center, straight from lovely Las Vegas!
Jim Wiegner
Advanced Board Poster

Post by Jim Wiegner »

Good morning out there Brian:

First, your modesty isn't working. And second, your on the job training certainly IS!

Those are gorgeous reels. And I'll wager that they work as good as they look. The Pfluegers would be proud.

Jim